Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Decades, count 'em 3

Today is the last day of my 20s. Tomorrow is the beginning of my 30s. So all of those things that I was putting off until I was "like - 30" are going to need to start happening.

But let's not get all worried about that right now.

I am 29 for one more day! Live it up! I should do something wild. I should do something carefree...go get a mani/pedi, go out to a fabulous lunch and have a glass of wine, go party it up downtown!!! Count down the seconds of blissful twenty-nine-year old youth!!!

Um ya, I will be putting away Christmas decorations today and having left over lasagna for dinner. My party posse consists off three dogs, my two and one named Fred who is visiting.

I do have plans for this weekend to celebrate my birthday with friends and it will be a rockin' time and I am looking forward to it. But no plans to kiss my twenties goodbye.

It is probably for the best. No reason dwelling. It is inevitable.

Oh well. It is just a number. Nothing much will change. But I still feel like digging in my heels and holding on...

for...

just...

one....

more...

day.

No comments:

Post a Comment