Thursday, June 10, 2010

Set up Shop

I just finished setting up my Etsy shop! It was fairly painless. 

Check out my shop cocolemon.


First I had to brainstorm on the name. I wanted something chic and stylish but also fresh. So CocoLemon it is! Plus that one wasn't taken as a few of my other combos were. Cocolime for example. Which I am actually glad about because I could not stop singing "You put the lime in da Coconut..." all night last night! 


But I like CocoLemon! It is rich and juicy! 


Here is a sample of what I am offering in my shop. 



They are travel baby wipes cases that I have covered and embellished with hot fabrics and trims. I have seen these at baby boutiques and even purchased one in the past for one of my friends. She asked me if I made the one I gave her at my baby shower. I said no, I didn't, but I probably could. So I decided to make a few for my sister-in-law who is about to have twins. I had such a good time doing it I thought, what the heck, I am going to set up shop! 

So I did! I love doing crafty creative things like this. It keeps me inspired! It is therapeutic sometimes. To just get lost it the craft and then voila! you end up with a gorgeous creation!







No comments:

Post a Comment